All prices mentioned on this website include 21% VAT.
When ordering via the webshop, the customer must click on the product of his/her choice and confirm it by clicking the "add to cart" button. When the customer has added all required products to the shopping cart, the customer can click on the shopping cart and make any necessary changes before clicking on “order”.
During the order process the client can always move back to previous screens in the process by clicking the “edit” button or by pressing backspace. Orders via the webshop are always confirmed per e-mail to the e-mail address entered by the client. If the client orders products via the webshop, he/she has the right to return the products within 14 days after reception in the original state and packaging if the product does not meet his/her expectations.
If we receive your order on a working day before 15:00 PM, the order will be sent the same day. If we receive your order on a weekend or on an official holiday, your order will be sent on the next working day. If you have any special demands concerning shipping, please let us know my phone or e-mail.
The usual shipping time via DHL is as follows:
The Netherlands Delivery 1-2 working days
Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg Delivery 1-3 working days
Other EU countries: Delivery 2-6 working days
You can consult the specific delivery times per country here.
*ATTENTION in busy times, such as December,the shipping time is an indication. Due to an increased work pressure at DHL, the shipping time may be longer than usual.
Express delivery is possible.
All items you buy from us have a legal warranty. This means that an article must be in good condition upon delivery and function properly during normal use. We also look at the economic life of the article, because one article lasts longer than the other. To make a warranty claim, you must be able to provide a copy of the invoice as proof of warranty.
You should be able to use an item without problems for a certain period of time. How long an item lasts depends on what it is. A bridle has a longer life than a saddle pad.
An article is not good if it is incomplete, damaged or broken and/or it does not function properly.
On some items you have a manufacturer's warranty in addition to the legal warranty. This extra warranty is valid for a limited time, for example for one year. These items come with a warranty certificate. The customer must keep this warranty certificate together with the invoice so we can see when the item was purchased from us.
If you report a product complaint, we will check whether the warranty provisions apply to your situation. If the complaint is legitimate, all costs (including shipping costs) within the warranty will be for our account.
A complaint about an ANKY product must be reported in writing to our customer service. This is done by e-mail with the description of the complaint and a copy of the warranty certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. We request the customer to consult the "frequently asked questions" before he/she returns the purchase.
Right of withdrawal
The customer can terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a reflection period of 14 days without giving any reason. The stated reflection period commences on the day after the customer, or a third party designated by the customer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or if the customer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the customer, or a third party designated by him / her has received the last product. ANKY may refuse an order of multiple products with different shipping times, but only if ANKY has explicitly informed the client of this prior to the order process. If the delivery of a product consists of multiple shipments or parts: the day on which Customer or a third party designated by him, received the last shipment or the last part;
The complete Terms and Conditions can be read below or downloaded.
General sales, delivery and payment conditions webshop ANKY: The text below applies to all ANKY activities and transactions.
Article 1.A Definitions
In these General Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
- Buyer: natural person or legal person who is party to an agreement or other legal relationship with the Seller or to whom the Seller has made an offer or quotation;
- Working days: all calendar days except for Saturdays, Sundays, 1st of January, Easter Monday, Ascension Day, Whit Monday, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, the days declared national holidays by the Government, and the day on which His Majesty the King's birthday is officially celebrated;
- Days: all calendar days.
- Intellectual Property Rights: all rights ensuing from intellectual property and related rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, design rights, trade name rights, database rights and related rights, as well as rights to know-how and performances on a par with a patentable invention.
Article 1.B Application
These General Terms and Conditions are applicable to all ANKY goods and services. Exclusively the general terms and conditions of ANKY are applicable to this quote/agreement, which can be downloaded as an attachment via www.anky-atc.com The forenamed general terms and conditions continue to be binding for the parties. The applicability of the general terms and conditions of the client is expressly rejected. References to any other general terms and conditions before, during or after the closing of this agreement by the client have no legal effect.
Next to these General Terms and Conditions, if expressly indicated, Supplemental Terms and Conditions can be applicable to certain goods and services.
If directions are given by the buyer (hereafter referred to as: customer) to the seller (hereafter referred to as: ANKY) to deliver one or multiple articles, then there is an agreement that is legally binding (distance sale). Through the use of the internet site of ANKY/www.anky-atc.com or the placement of an order, the Customer accepts these General Terms and Conditions as well as all other rights and obligations as these may be stated on the internet site.
Article 2. Offers
All offers from ANKY are without obligation. Offers are made on condition of availability of the products and with the right to revoke the offer within 14 workdays after receipt of the acceptance. ANKY has the right to dissolve the agreement if an article is unexpectedly not in stock. An agreement is created at the moment that the order comes in to ANKY from the customer. The customer can cancel the agreement as long as ANKY has not confirmed it. Customer and ANKY expressly agree that by making use of electronic forms of communication, a valid agreement is created. In particular, the lack of a regular signature does not detract from the binding power of the offer and the acceptance thereof. The electronic files of ANKY apply, insofar as the law allows, as evidence of proof for this. The buyer must provide all necessary information correctly to ANKY; the delivery can only take place after all required information is received by ANKY.
Article 3. Payment
For orders via the internet site, payment is made by bank transfer, PayPal, iDeal or another payment method of the payment provider. Payments must always be approved by ANKY before ANKY will commence with delivery.
Article 4. Prices
All prices are expressed in euros (€), in accordance with the legal regulations in this regard. All prices include Dutch sales tax (BTW) and exclude shipping costs, unless otherwise stated in the information about the product. If the customer is not located in the country of shipment, the customer is responsible for any sales taxes or import fees owed. Special offers are only valid for the term of validity as this is stated with the offer or for the term in which the offer is extended. The stated prices are fixed prices. These prices can be seen as soon as the customer places an article in the shopping cart. ANKY cannot be held to stated prices that are incorrect as a result of input, type-setting or printing errors. No rights can be derived from incorrect pricing information.
Article 5. Retention of title
1. All goods delivered and still to be delivered remain the exclusive property of ANKY until all due claims against the customer have been met.
2. As long as the ownership of the goods has not been transferred to the customer, the customer may not pledge the goods or grant any other right to third parties.
Article 6. Delivery / Delivery time
ANKY strives to deliver the ordered items within 1 working day after receipt of payment. These indicated delivery times apply as an indication and not as a deadline. Delivery will only take place when the purchase price (and any other costs) has been received by ANKY. ANKY is never liable for damage resulting from exceeding delivery times.
ANKY is entitled to make partial deliveries. If an item that is temporarily out of stock is ordered by the customer, it will be indicated when the product is available again. Delays will be reported to the Customer by email or telephone. The customer is entitled to immediately cancel the purchase of an article not delivered within 30 days. ANKY provides delivery within the Netherlands preferably by DHL. The orders are therefore traceable. Signature is required for receipt.
ANKY is entitled – if ANKY considers this necessary or desirable – to engage third parties for the proper fulfilment of its obligations. The Customer is obligated to cooperate with the delivery, as well as to accept the delivery. With lack of acceptance of the delivery by the Customer, ANKY retains the right to charge any costs bound to that (including any costs for shipping and storage) to the Customer Acceptance will be considered to be refused if the ordered goods/services are offered for delivery but delivery appears to have been impossible. The day on which the acceptance is refused applies as the day of delivery.
Article 7. Exchange and right of withdrawal
1. For agreements that are created via the internet site or for which exclusive use is made of electronic communication, the Customer has a right to withdraw without penalty and without statement of reasons within 14 workdays after delivery of the order. Apart from this deadline, we cannot accept any more returns.
2. If the customer has made use of the right of withdrawal as stated in the previous paragraph, ANKY will refund the returned items. This happens within 15 days after receipt of this return shipment.
3. The right of return does not apply if:
- Goods not reported within 14 working days after delivery.
- Goods returned after 14 working days.
- Goods are damaged by the customer.
- The customer has attempted to repair an item.
- Attachments to the goods are missing.
- The goods are no longer in the same, saleable, new condition as during delivery.
The customer is responsible for the return shipping. ANKY assumes that the customer will return the shipment with the same carrier and a comparable qualitative type of packaging as the original shipment.
COD return shipments or return shipments without notification will NEVER be accepted. Incorrect return shipments are for the account of the customer and will be returned after receiving the costs of the return. Any loss of a return shipment is entirely the responsibility of the customer.
Article 8. Right of withdrawal
1. The customer can terminate an agreement regarding the purchase of a product during a reflection period of 14 days without giving any reason. ANKY may ask the customer about the reason for withdrawal, but may not oblige him to state his reason(s).
2. The stated reflection period commences on the day after the customer, or a third party designated by the customer in advance, who is not the carrier, has received the product, or
a.if the customer has ordered several products in the same order: the day on which the customer, or a third party designated by him/her has received the last product. ANKY may refuse an order of several products with different delivery times, provided that it has clearly informed the customer prior to the ordering process.
b. if the delivery of a product consists of several shipments or parts: the day on which the customer, or a third party designated by him/her, has received the last shipment or the last part;
c. in the case of agreements for regular delivery of products during a certain period: the day on which the customer, or a third party designated by him, has received the first product.
Article 9.Reflection period
3. If ANKY has not provided the Consumer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal or has not provided the standard form for withdrawal, the reflection period expires twelve months after the end of the original reflection period in accordance with the reflection period determined in the previous sub-clauses of this Article.
4. If ANKY has provided the customer with the information referred to in article #3. within twelve months after the commencement date of the original reflection period, the reflection period expires 14 days after the day on which the customer received that information.
Article 10. Obligations of the customer during the reflection period
1. During the reflection period, the customer will handle the product and the packaging with care. The Consumer shall only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary for establishing the nature, the characteristics and the effect of the product. The guiding principle is that the consumer may only handle and inspect the product in the way in which one may do so in a shop.
2. The consumer is only liable for the decrease in value of the product that results from the handling of the product that goes further than allowed in paragraph #1.
3. The customer is not liable for depreciation of the product if ANKY has not provided him/her with all legally required information about the right of withdrawal before or at the conclusion of the agreement.
Article 11. Exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer and costs thereof
1. If the customer makes use of his right of withdrawal, he/she must report this to ANKY within the reflection period by means of the model withdrawal form or otherwise.
2. As soon as possible, but within 14 days from the day following the notification referred to in Article #1., the customer will return the product or hand it over to (an authorized representative of) ANKY. This is not necessary if ANKY has offered to collect the product itself. The Consumer respects the period of returning the product in any event if the product is returned before the expiration of the reflection period.
3. The Consumer shall return the product with all delivered accessories and if reasonably possible in the original state and packing and in conformity with reasonable and clear instructions given by ANKY.
4. The risk and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal lies with the Consumer.
5. The consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the product. If ANKY has not reported that the customer must bear these costs or if ANKY indicates to bear the costs itself, the customer does not have to bear the costs for return.
6. If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, all additional agreements will be terminated by operation of law.
Article 12. ANKY's obligations in the event of withdrawal
1. If ANKY electronically enables the customer to report the withdrawal, he will immediately send a confirmation of receipt upon receipt of this notification.
2. ANKY will reimburse the purchase amount of the order paid by the customer, immediately, but within 15 working days following the day on which the customer reports the revocation. Unless ANKY offers to collect the product itself, it may wait to refund until it has received the product.
3. ANKY uses the same payment method for reimbursement that the customer used, unless the customer agrees to a different method. The refund is free of charge for the customer.
4. If the customer has opted for a more expensive method of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery, ANKY does not have to reimburse the additional costs for the more expensive method.
Article 13. Termination of the agreement
1. ANKY is entitled to terminate this agreement if:
a) The customer does not, not fully or temporarily not fulfil the obligations under the agreement;
b) After the conclusion of the agreement ANKY has been informed of circumstances that give good reason to fear that the customer will not fulfil his/her obligations;
c) If the client's assets are seized, or he/she is granted a moratorium, or is declared bankrupt in person.
2. If the agreement is terminated, the claims of ANKY on the customer are immediately due and payable.
3. If ANKY decides to dissolve, it is in no way obliged to compensate damage and costs in any way for the customer.
Article 14. Force majeure
In case of force majeure, ANKY is not held to fulfil its obligations toward the Customer, or the obligation will be suspended for the duration of the force majeure, as applicable. ‘Force majeure’ means any circumstances independent of the will of ANKY through which the fulfilment of its obligations toward the Customer are wholly or partially hindered. Those circumstances include strikers, fire, business disruptions, energy disruptions, pandemics, non-delivery or non-timely delivery by suppliers or other engaged third parties and the lack of any permits to be obtained from the government. ‘Force majeure’ will also mean disruptions in a (telecommunication) network or connection of communication systems used and/or the non-availability at any time of the internet site.
Article 15. Inventory
The inventory of the webshop will be updated in real-time. Should it unexpectedly happen that the article ordered by the customer is no longer is stock, the Customer will be informed of this by ANKY as soon as possible. Customer has the right to cancel the order of the missing article without cost. ANKY will refund the amount to the customer’s account within 7 days (or sooner).
Article 16. Inspection and complaints
1. The customer is obliged to examine the delivered goods or have them inspected immediately at the moment the products are made available to him/her. Any defects must be reported to ANKY in writing by the customer and received by ANKY within 14 days after discovery, or after they could reasonably have been discovered. The customer must give ANKY the opportunity to investigate a complaint.
2. If a defect is not claimed in accordance with the provisions of the above article, the customer will no longer be entitled to repair, replacement or compensation and the customer must pay all costs incurred by ANKY, insofar as they are reasonable.
3.If it is established that the delivered goods are defective and complaints have been made in this respect in time, ANKY will replace the defective product within a reasonable period at the customer's choice or ensure repair of the defect. In case of replacement, the customer is obliged to return the product to be replaced to ANKY.
Article 17. Compensation for damages
ANKY is not liable for damages that the Customer suffers, of any nature, occurring in connection with the delivery, unless that damage is caused by intent or gross negligence of ANKY. ‘Intent’ or ‘gross negligence’ will in any case not mean damages that the Customer or a third party suffers as a result of inaccuracy or incompleteness of the information provided by the Customer. Damages that in the judgement of the Customer are the result of intent or gross negligence of ANKY must be reported as soon as possible, but no later than within thirty (30) days after the occurrence, in writing to ANKY. Damages that are not made known within this term to ANKY are only eligible for compensation if the Customer has demonstrated that he could not have reported the damages earlier. If and insofar as ANKY is liable due to attributable shortcoming in the fulfilment of the agreement for sale and delivery, then this liability is limited to compensation of direct damages up to a maximum of the amount of the price stipulated for that agreement (excl. BTW). In no case will the total compensation for direct damages, however, amount to more than EUR 200.-. Any liability of ANKY for commercial damages or other indirect damages, including lost profits, lost savings, loss of data, time invested by the Customer himself or costs of third parties engaged without prior written consent of ANKY is expressly excluded.
Article 18. Privacy
The personal information will be included in the customer file of ANKY. ANKY does not provide this information to third parties but will exclusively use this information for its own purposes.
Article 19. Changes
ANKY has the right to unilaterally change these general terms and conditions. Changes also apply with respect to already-closed agreements. Changes take effect immediately after it is shown at our website (anky-atc.com). If the Customer does not want to accept the changes, the Customer has, until the time that the changes takes effect, the right to terminate the agreement in writing on the date on which the changed terms and conditions take effect. After the changes take effect, the Customer will be considered to have silently accepted the changes.
Article 20. Applicable law
Dutch law is applicable to the agreement
The Court in Arnhem is authorised, to the exclusion of all other courts, to rule on disputes resulting from the Agreement. The Dutch text of these general sales terms and conditions prevails over the translations thereof. For all your questions or comments, you can contact our customer service by e-mail;
Chamber of Commerce no.: 75480867
VAT no.: NL 860297883B01
Van Heemstraweg 25
6657KD Boven - Leeuwen