ANKY, located at Van Heemstraweg 25, 6657 KD Boven-Leeuwen Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Van Heemstraweg 25, 6657 KD Boven-Leeuwen, The Netherlands
Tel: 31 (0) 85 0081998
We are aware that you have confidence in our company. We therefore see it as our responsibility to protect your privacy. On this page we will let you know what data we collect when you use our website; why we collect this data and how we use it to improve your user experience. This way you understand exactly how we work.
ANKY respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal data that you provide to us will be handled confidentially.
Personal data we process
ANKY processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you have provided us with this information. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activity on our website
- Data about your surfing behaviour across various websites (for example because this company is part of an ad network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activity of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
The purpose for which and basis on which we process personal data
ANKY processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing your payment
- Sending you our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to provide our services
- To notify you about changes to our services and products
- To give you the option of creating an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- ANKY analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- ANKY follows your surfing behaviour across various websites with which we align our products and services to your needs.
- ANKY also processes personal data when we are legally obliged to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
ANKY takes decisions partly based on automated processing about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (for example an employee of ANKY) intervening. ANKY uses the following computer programs or systems:
- Internet software of Prestashop: This software concerns the ordering and payment process online. If a payment does not succeed, the system decides whether an order will be placed or will not be placed. De persoonsgegevens zijn dan inmiddels al opgeslagen.
- Oculus software of Pantheon Automatisering: This software is used fort he order processing. If data are incorrect when picking the order, an article may still not be in stock and it is decided not to deliver the order. This will be observed and solved by ANKY employees.
How long do we keep personal data
ANKY does not store your personal data any longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
We only keep account data including your preferences as long as you actively use your account. If you have not placed any orders for 3 consecutive years, we will delete your account.
We keep your data about orders and invoices for 7 years in connection with legally determined deadlines.
When you send us e-mails or other types of messages, there is a possibility that we store these messages. We may occasionally ask you for your personal details that are relevant to the particular situation. This enables us to process your questions and respond to your requests.
The details will be stored on own secured servers of ANKY, or those of a third party. This data won't be saved any longer than 1 year.
Sharing personal data with third parties
ANKY will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide this information if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data at our behest, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. ANKY remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar technologies, that we use
ANKY uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website.
In addition, we place cookies that keep track of your browsing habits so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we informed you about these cookies and asked you for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. For an explanation, see: http://www.whatarecookies.com/
Viewing, editing or deleting data
You have the right to view, edit or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by ANKY, and you have the right to data portability.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have from you in a computer file to you or to another organisation specified by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security Number. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as quickly as possible, but at least within four weeks, to your request.
ANKY also wants to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link:
How we protect personal data
ANKY takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social media promotions terms & conditions
Join the competition on Facebook or Instagram.
- Participation in all actions organized by ANKY is free.
- Participation takes place if the conditions of the giveaway are met.
Conditions of participation are always clearly stated in the relevant promotion.
Invalid entries will not count towards the prize draw.
- The duration of a promotion is always indicated in the description of the relevant giveaway.
- Employees, associates and affiliates of ANKY or subsidiaries are excluded from participation
- By participating in the giveaway, the participant agrees that ANKY will announce the name and place of residence of the participant on social media.
- If entrants send in submissions, in any way (such as by email, Facebook, Instagram), to participate in a giveaway, the entry will automatically become the sole property of ANKY.The participant transfers all his / her rights, including copyrights, regarding the entry to ANKY. ANKY hereby acquires the exclusive right to use, modify, copy or make public the entry in any way without having to inform the participant. Due to the transfer of ownership, the participant can no longer claim on any form of compensation or attribution.
- The winner will also be notified personally.
- By participating in the giveaway, the participant agrees that if he / she wins ANKY is allowed to share photos on social media made by the participant on which the winner bears or uses the prize.
- There will be no correspondence about results.
- Prizes won cannot be exchanged for money, other goods or sizes.The winner is responsible for submitting the correct measurements.
- ANKY is not responsible for cancelled prizes provided by third parties.
- Prizes will be sent to the winners by post / mail to the address that is provided by the winner. The winner is responsible for the correctness of name and address.
- Personal data obtained in the context of giveaways are only used for the giveaway and are never provided to third parties. Data will be deleted after the announcement of the winner(s).
All giveaways are not affiliated with Facebook and are in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook. ANKY is liable for the giveaway. Questions or comments can be directed to ANKY.
Become a member of our ANKY community! We love your drive and ambition within the equestrian world and the photos you post on Instagram and Facebook. That's the reason we ask you if we can share these photos.
At ANKY, we love to show how our customers shine in real-life with our latest clothing and horsewear. For this we need your help! So it may be that we've sent you a message asking if we may use your photo or video on our website, social media channels or as other expression in for example our newsletter or brochure.
By responding to our request with #yesANKY you agree that we:
- Share your photo or video on our website;
- Share your photo or video on our social media channels. For example: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest;
- Use your photo or video in other communications such as our newsletters, brochures or magazines.
By granting permission, you declare to us that you are the owner of the photo or video. Do you have any questions about this? Then you can of course contact us via our socials.
If you no longer wish to share your photo or video with us, you can easily withdraw your permission. Send us a message through our social channels or send an email with the subject 'withdrawal #yesANKY' to email@example.com.